Thank you for visiting the CASE. We are now using a new appointment scheduling site. You can access this site here: https://mcphs-university.force.com/StudentSuccessStudentPortal.
Staff will respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours. Business hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Students can still make appointments with Academic Coaches and Faculty Mentors through this site.
You may contact the CASE via email at CASE@mcphs.edu or phone 617-732-2860.
What can an Academic Coach help you with?
- Setting Academic Goals
- Time Management
- Note-Taking Strategies
- Study Strategies
- Test Taking Strategies
- Learn about Campus Resources
- Develop an Academic Success Plan
- Withdrawal from a course
- Major and Minor Questions
- Change of Major
- Declaring a Minor/Concentration
- Year of Graduation (YOG) Changes
- Colleges of the Fenway (COF) Cross-Registration
- Transfer Credit Questions
What can your Faculty Mentor help you with?
- Broad-Based Curriculum Questions
- Career Exploration
- Graduate and Continuing Education
- Understanding Professionalism
- General Advice Regarding Fields of Study
You do not need to log-in as we are now using a new site. Please do not create a new account, but instead access the new site here: https://mcphs-university.force.com/StudentSuccessStudentPortal.
For more information about Academic Coaching and Faculty Mentoring please visit our webpage www.mcphscase.com!